The Institute Council consists of the following members:
|President||Mr. Michael Jarrad FIPAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Western Australia:||Mr. Tim Peach MIPAemail@example.com|
|New South Wales:||
|Victoria:||Mr. Robert Quick FIPAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|South Australia:||Mr. Derrek Harris FIPAemail@example.com|
|Institute Secretary:||Mr. Stephen Movley Hon FIPAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Institute Council has the follwing Committees:
|Education Committee||Marketing Committee||IPA Foundation
|Stephen Movley (Chairman)||Robert Quick (Chairman)||Derek Harris (Chairman)|
|Institute Councillors||Rhys Edwards||Institute Councillors|
|Robert Woolley||Tim Peach||Robert Pearshouse
The Institute Council meets by teleconference throughout the year and has a current policy to meet face to face at least once each year.
The Secretary and Councillors communicate by E-mail on matters requiring input between meetings.
Please see the events calendar for a schedule of meeting dates.
- Are Industry Guides required to replace sanitised Australian Standards
- Need for research to support plumbing standards and codes
- Nationally agreed Mutual Recognition of basic/general plumber gas fitter Licenses
- Assistance to necessitous students and others through the IPA Foundation
- Plumbing Standards and Regulations – the need for a consistent approach across all states and territories.
- Training Package resources
- Independent Assessment of Competencies prior to Licensing.
- Higher education for Plumbers – A Plumbing Engineer.